The Washington Aerospace Training & Research Center Certificate programs are delivered in five unique certificates of completion, each designed to help you get a job in your field in just 12 weeks.
|Prerequisite Certificate||Course Length||Course Type||Credit Hours|
(Note: Spanish Manufacturing Core is taught in person)
|9 Credit Hours|
|Specialty Certificate||Course Length||Course Type||Credit Hours|
|8 weeks||50% online - 50% lab||18.5|
|8 weeks||50% online - 50% lab||16|
|8 weeks||50% online - 50% lab||16.5|
|8 weeks||40% online - 60% lab||17|
|8 weeks||40% online - 60% lab||19|
- The Core and one Specialty Program Certificate are required for program completions.
- Students are required to pass a series of Capstone tests at designated times to complete the program.
- Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes and on the final exam to receive a Certificate of Completion in Manufacturing Core and move on to their specialty program.
- Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes, the final exam and on lab projects to receive a Certificate of Completion in any of the specialty programs.
- New certificate programs start approximately every 30 days for most programs.
- Please call 425.640.1840 for more information.